MOTIVATING BY APPRECIATION™
WORDS OF AFFIRMATION
ACTS OF SERVICE
Discover your language of appreciation and the specific actions that uniquely encourage you.
VERSIONS OF THE MBA INVENTORY
Applicable to virtually all work settings including office settings, manufacturing, social service settings, and businesses ranging from a few employees to several thousand staff members.
The Senior Care version of the MBA Inventory is used with individuals whose workplace focuses on providing care for older adults including assisted living centers, nursing homes, home health care, and hospice.
The trades version of the MBA Inventory is designed to be used by those who work for a company in one of the professional service trades such as: plumbing, electrical, HVAC, roofing, painting, carpentry, landscaping and other similar trades.
The Veterinarian version of the MBA Inventory is designed specifically for those who work in veterinary settings, including small animal clinics, veterinary hospitals, and for those who provide services for large animals and onsite visits. Given the unique characteristics of and demands on veterinary treatment teams, the terminology and action items were created with these in mind.
Already know your Language of Appreciation? Click to tweet below.
Where Has the MBAI Inventory Been Used?
Of the top 10 Fortune 500 companies
Industry Sectors We Have Helped
- Aeronautical design
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation
- Attorneys & law practices
- Automobile manufacturing
- Broadcasting, Media, and Publishing
- Consulting & leadership training
- Farm implement manufacturing
- Food Services and Restaurants
- Government Agency (City, State, Federal)
- Hospitality (hotels, resorts etc.)
- Insurance Providers and Related Activities
- International relief organizations
- Internet Publishing and Computer Services
- Law enforcement
- Long-term care & nursing facilities
- Management (of companies and enterprises)
- Medical Services
- Not For Profit Organizations
- Professional associations
- Religious Organizations
- Repair and Maintenance
- Retail Stores
- Securities, and Other Financial Investments
- Social Services